Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday, April 6

I liked the red color but had no idea what I was going to do with it.  The green runner was a last minute afterthought. -- Mike

An experiment.  This was an experiment that more or less worked.  I'd saved an early stage of the saxophone in my photos -- just the sax -- and decided to pull it up and elaborate.  I only wish now I'd done all the notes blue.  Well, there's always next time.  (Don't look too closely; I think this fellow has six fingers on his left hand.  More and more I'm envious of George Bush's ability to do portraiture.  That's tough stuff!  Hmmmm.  I just might make that a signature feature in the future: all humans I draw could have 6 fingers on their left hand.  The fun grows.) -- Mike
When I was a young girl, we had a very special rabbit -- a Dutch rabbit that I named Aristotle. He was special like your rabbit (I've forgotten is name but it is on the tip of my tongue...) My father cried when he died.  Melissa

The Alphabet on Freemans Ford Road.  Erika's goslings have arrived.  I say "Erika's" because she is responsible for livestock and Christian for the vegetable garden and the hope he hopes to sell to home brewers.  Erika is in love with the goslings who will probably remain nameless until they make their gender known.  She is contemplating good diapers so the goslings can spend more time in the house.  I think that child of mine is in heaven on Freemans Ford Road.  Mike, your work is much more sophisticated than mine.  Jazz to my Country! --  Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment